God again set a certain day, calling it “Today.” This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted:
“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts.”
A few things I’m thankful for today:
* Waking up late and enjoying a hot cup of coffee.
* Eating breakfast and a home-cooked meal.
* Fresh veggies!
* My ochro tree growing pretty well.
* Completing another level in Cody Cross.
* Staying hydrated.
* Staying connected with God throughout the day.
What are you thankful for today?